Directions and Maps
Directions from the SLC Airport
- Coming from the Salt Lake City International Airport, travel east on i-80 and take the i-215 South (Provo) exit.
- Next, take the i-15 South exit and travel about 30 miles and exit on exit 269, University Parkway.
- Turn east (toward the mountains). This road will take you to one of the two main campus entrances.
- Drive past the stadium (on your left as you enter campus), and turn right on 450 east.
- Turn left at the next traffic light (North Campus Drive).
- Continue past Heritage Halls and the J. Reuben Clark Law Building and turn left on 1060 North.
- Visitor Parking will be on your left. The Crabtree Technology Building (CTB) is located across the street from the parking lot, south of the Wilkinson Student Center.
Create Personalized Directions to BYU
*Note: Please see the ECEn Department Map for visitor parking information
Locating the ECE Office
- Upon entering the Clyde Building (CB), take the elevator or stairs to the fourth floor.
- After exiting the elevator or stairs, enter the east hallway.
- The ECE Office is located in room #459.
The following maps depict various areas of our department and of the BYU campus. For more information, please contact us.
ECE Department Map: Click to Enlarge